Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hectic week and dont's piss off my secretary

The past few days have been super hectic and it seems like forever since I had time to write anything witty, charming and entertaining. Or complete crap for that matter. I continue to be amazed at what people ask on the advice pages and what the responses are. It would make a good comedy routine, but I have t admit some of the questions are pretty good.

Last Saturday night I was at my place where my secretary was having a party. Sounds good so far right? On man, not even close. Seems the staff over booked the party rooms and told my friend she could not have a pool table. It was not pretty, and to top it off the other party for the room was a group of 50 plus cops and their wives. One of the Barbie dolls told the management to move us so we would not be in their way! It hit the fan then.

I stepped back, got another beer and just watched my secretary verbally ripping the manager to shreds. I kinda felt sorry for him – a little anyway since it was not his screw-up. Before the night was over the entire party ate and drank for free as well as played pool. So the moral is don’t piss of my secretary – something I learned years ago.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?