Wednesday, July 12, 2006

People

Today started out good. Had a trial over the custody of a child, but the other attorney and his client, the father, seem to have forgotten about it. Gotta say that is a first for me. The judge was pretty ticked, but my client was happy as hell - got everything she wanted since the father didn't show up. Then it was back to the office where it never ceases to amaze me at what kinds of things people can get into.

Later, went to my normal hang out and did my best to drink myself to oblivion. Not many females there tonight, except for a cute couple that decided to make out in a booth and they late decide to have sex in the bathroom. Just how drunk do you have to be to decide the bathroom floor is a good place to have sex?

I ended up staying a lot later than intended, but the show was entertaining and the drinks were free. (It pays to beat a DUI charge for the bartender).
(written 07-10-06)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?